- Designing and leading international marketing strategy.
- Leading sales strategy.
- Conduct market research and customer analysis.
- Overseeing customer acquisition, retention and relations.
- Experience with international marketing and sales.
- Background in data driven market research.
- Experience developing customer relation strategy.
- Experience with content creation, public relations, and communication.
- Interest in sleep/biohacking.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience with creation and design of visual content.
- Experience with search engine optimization.
- Experience with using growth tactics such as outreach.
- Experience with social media marketing.
- Experience with analytics of web traffic and A/B testing.
- Understanding of basic programming languages (HTML, CSS, PHP).
- Motivated by big challenges.
- Ability to lead others and follow.
- Strong team working skills and ability to work independently.
- Structured, systematic and delivers on your responsibilities.
- Work fast and build solutions that work in practice.
- Opportunity to focus your energy on working to solve a worldwide problem.
- Chance to be a part of the neurotechnology revolution.
- Be a part of and help sustain a high-performing environment.
- Competitive base salary, equity, and freedom to work productively.
- Office premise and necessary equipment.
- Free essential medical and care services.
- Insurance & pension.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020