- Lead development of software product.
- Oversee hardware sourcing and supplier operations.
- Design product experiments and handle documentation.
- Leadership and collaboration with engineering team (currently 2 team members).
- Experience with designing and building IT infrastructure.
- Experience with hardware sourcing or manufacturing.
- Previously led industrial up-scaling and production.
- Interest in sleep/biohacking.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience writing software that interacts with real-time hardware systems.
- Deep understanding of data structures and architecture design.
- Ability to transform abstract goals into concrete engineering tasks.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Motivated by big challenges.
- Ability to lead others and follow.
- Strong team working skills and ability to work independently.
- Structured, systematic and delivers on your responsibilities.
- Work fast and build solutions that work in practice.
- Opportunity to focus your energy on working to solve a worldwide problem.
- Chance to be a part of the neurotechnology revolution.
- Be a part of and help sustain a high-performing environment.
- Competitive base salary, equity, and freedom to work productively.
- Office premise and necessary equipment.
- Free essential medical and care services.
- Insurance & pension.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020