Drowzee’s mission is to contribute towards the elimination of chronic insomnia, using neurotechnology. We have an open spot for a hands-on Software Engineer to join our team of ambitious and hard-working members. If you are motivated by big challenges, curious by nature, structured and consider yourself a doer, you will fit right in.
- Lead development and up scaling of our software product.
- Streamline hardware sourcing and supplier operations.
- Design and systematize product experiments and data collection.
- Structure cross-functional collaboration with the neuroscience department.
- Motivated by big challenges.
- Ability to lead and follow.
- Exceptional team working skills and ability to work independently.
- Structured, systematic and delivers on your responsibilities.
- Work fast and build solutions that work in practice.
- Experience with designing and building IT infrastructure.
- Experience with hardware sourcing or manufacturing.
- Previously led or been a part of industrial up-scaling and production.
- Interest in sleep/biohacking.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience writing software that interacts with real-time hardware systems.
- Deep understanding of data structures and architecture design.
- Ability to transform abstract goals into concrete engineering tasks.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Opportunity to work on solving a worldwide problem.
- Chance to be a part of the neurotechnology revolution.
- Prospect of being part of a high-performing environment.
- Competitive base salary, equity, and freedom to work productively.
- Office premise and necessary equipment.
- Free essential medical and care services.
- Insurance & pension.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020