Drowzee envisions a healthier and more capable future society. Helping people sleep better is a catalyst.
The team is driven by a desire to solve problems for the benefit of humanity. Are you looking to be a part of a team consisting of ambitious and hard-working members? If you are motivated by big challenges, curious by nature, structured and consider yourself a doer, let’s talk.
To join Drowzee as a core member, working to improve technology for sleep improvement. As part of the founding team you will get to contribute to the product roadmap and directly impact the development of a product relevant to customers needs.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be key to innovation in the user experience (mobile application) and the core technology (SW/HW integration), collaborating with a computational neuroscientist. You will collaborate with the CEO and clinical neuroscientist in gathering and analysing users’ feedback to provide actionable business insights and design novel software features.
- Motivated by big challenges.
- Ability to lead and follow.
- Exceptional team working skills and ability to work independently.
- Structured, systematic and delivers on your responsibilities.
- Work fast and build solutions that work in practice.
- Experience with full-stack development, building front-end applications (modern mobile frameworks/technologies). Experience with Flutter (front-end), PHP (server), Python (for interaction with computational neuroscientist and analytics).
- Experience with user-centric data-driven product development.
- Built integrated HW/SW systems using bluetooth of WiFi.
- Interest in running health-related experiments (preferably if in the field of sleep).
- Worked in start-up and/or industry (experience outside academia).
- Experience or interest in developing the next generation of healthcare technologies.
- Opportunity to work on solving a worldwide problem.
- Chance to be a part of the neurotechnology revolution.
- Prospect of being part of a high-performing environment.
- Competitive base salary, equity, and freedom to work productively.
- Office premise and necessary equipment.
- Free essential medical and care services.
- Insurance & pension.