Drowzee envisions a healthier and more capable future society. Helping people sleep better is a catalyst.
The team is driven by a desire to solve problems for the benefit of humanity. Are you looking to be a part of a team consisting of ambitious and hard-working members? If you are motivated by big challenges, curious by nature, structured and consider yourself a doer, let’s talk.
To join Drowzee as a core member, working to improve technology for sleep improvement. As part of the core team you will get to contribute to the product roadmap and directly impact the development of a product relevant to customers needs.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be key to our product innovation comprising the user experience (mobile application) and the core technology (SW/HW integration), in collaboration with the rest of team.
- Motivated by big challenges.
- Exceptional team working skills and ability to work independently.
- Structured, systematic and delivers on your responsibilities.
- Work fast and build solutions that work in practice.
- Hands-on experience with integration of HW/SW systems using Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform (Firebase, App Engine).
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience from a start-up or small company.
- Experience from personal projects related to health or neuroscience.
- Opportunity to work on solving a worldwide problem.
- Chance to be a part of the neurotechnology revolution.
- Prospect of being part of a high-performing environment.
- Competitive base salary, equity, and freedom to work productively.
- Office premise and necessary equipment.
- Free essential medical and care services.
- Insurance & pension.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021