- Advance neurofeedback training algorithms aimed at reduction of insomnia symptoms.
- Design procedures for analysis and analyse EEG data.
- Implementation of algorithmic improvements into the back-end code.
- Neuroscientific insight into the wake-sleep transition.
- Knowledge of and experience with neurofeedback.
- Knowledge of and experience with BCI technologies (EEG, fNIRS).
- Algorithmic reviews based on EEG data analysis.
- Algorithmic implementation through programming (MATLAB, Python, R).
- Interest in sleep/biohacking.
- Been part of a team developing a product.
- Experience processing EEG signals, and familiarity with filtering techniques.
- Experience with modern statistical inference and machine learning.
- Motivated by big challenges.
- Ability to lead others and follow.
- Strong team working skills and ability to work independently.
- Structured, systematic and delivers on your responsibilities.
- Work fast and build solutions that work in practice.
- Opportunity to focus your energy working on a solution to a worldwide problem.
- Chance to be a part of the neurotechnology revolution.
- Be a part of and help sustain a high-performing environment.
- Competitive base salary, equity, and freedom to work productively.
- Office premise and necessary equipment.
- Free essential medical and care services.
- Insurance & pension.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020