Drowzee’s mission is to contribute towards the elimination of chronic insomnia, using neurotechnology. We have an open spot for a hands-on Computational Neuroscientist to join our team of ambitious and hard-working members. If you are motivated by big challenges, curious by nature, structured and consider yourself a doer, you will fit right in.
- Advancement of neurofeedback training algorithms aimed at reduction of insomnia symptoms.
- Design of novel procedures for EEG data analysis.
- Direct impact on end-users through implementation of algorithmic improvements into the back-end code.
- Improvements of existing and choice of new implementations regarding BCI technology.
- Structure cross-functional collaboration with the engineering department.
- Motivated by big challenges.
- Ability to lead and follow.
- Exceptional team working skills and ability to work independently.
- Structured, systematic and delivers on your responsibilities.
- Work fast and build solutions that work in practice.
- Insight into sleep research and literature.
- Knowledge of and experience with neurofeedback.
- Knowledge of and experience with BCI technologies (EEG, fNIRS).
- Experience analyzing real-time EEG data.
- Excellent programming skills (MATLAB, Python, R).
- Interest in sleep/biohacking.
- Been part of a team developing a product.
- Experience processing EEG signals, and familiarity with filtering techniques.
- Experience with modern statistical inference and machine learning.
- Opportunity to work on solving a worldwide problem.
- Chance to be a part of the neurotechnology revolution.
- Prospect of being part of a high-performing environment.
- Competitive base salary, equity, and freedom to work productively.
- Office premise and necessary equipment.
- Free essential medical and care services.
- Insurance & pension.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020