Position for a software developer intern on a 3 to 6 months contract, starting June 2020.
- At least one year of experience programming Python, Java or another Oriented-Object Programming.
- Experience with Python libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, Scikit.
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to temporarily relocate.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Experience writing software that interacts with real-time hardware systems.
- Ability to develop a mobile application (Native or Cross-Platform).
- Understanding of signal processing techniques.
- Knowledge in analog electronics.
- Opportunity to change the world.
- High-performing environment.
- Freedom to work efficiently.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020