- 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Highly proficient in Python.
- Experience with Python libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, Scikit.
- Experience working with Mobile Apps development (Objective-C/Swift and Java).
- Deep understanding of data structures and architecture design.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to transform abstract goals into concrete engineering tasks.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to work in a startup environment.
- Experience with modern statistical inference and machine learning.
- Experience writing software that interacts with real-time hardware systems.
- Understanding of signal processing techniques, especially with an experience of EEG signal processing.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Knowledge in cloud computing.
- Opportunity to change the world
- High-performing environment
- Base salary
- Freedom to work efficiently
- Necessary equipment
- Insurance & pension
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020