What you need:
- Drowzee EEG Headpiece
- Drowzee App
This training should be done for 15 minutes every day during the program period.
Find some time in the evening, max 2-3 hours before you go to bed. Sit down and let yourself be comfortable. Make sure the headpiece is charged and has enough power. Put on earphones and the headpiece.
Follow the instructions in the app to connect to the headpiece.
When the session starts it goes through three phases:
- 5-30 seconds: Signal quality check
- You might need to adjust the headpiece to get through this stage.
- 30-60 seconds: Calibration
- The app records a basepoint for your mental state
- Relax, don’t try to do anything special
- 13-15 minutes: Training
- Actively try to get as much of the reward sounds
The training phase
During the training phase you will hear different sounds. All the sounds have a certain meaning. Follow the instructional audio and tutorial in the app to understand what the different sounds mean.
Your goal in the training session is to get as much of the “good” reward sounds as possible. You can think of it like a game.
There is no easy answer to how to get these sounds. You need to experiment and try different mental strategies. Here are some suggestions:
- Focus on your breath
- Visualize that you are somewhere nice
- Think of nothing
- Something else? (be creative)
This can seem frustrating if you don’t feel like you figure it out. The key here is to be persistent, the first 2-3 sessions are usually hard.
We hope you figure out how to do this! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.